Thursday, October 4, 2007

Kart Racing

http://www.mrpmotorsport.com/michianaracewaypark-schedule.htm

I took my one year old son to watch a few races last weekend. He has a great interest in the sound of motors so I thought I might take him and see how he would like it.

We arrived towards the end of the scheduled races. There was alot of noise and excitement. At first I think my son may have been slightly frightened by the noise but after a few rounds, he was intently watching the cars zoom by. He kept looking at me with a big smile on his face each time the cars passed by the area of the track we were watching from.

I did not check out the restrooms to see if they were toddler friendly. I do know that it was not a Port a Potty situation.

On the way home and throughout the rest of the evening, my son was making race car noises while playing with his toy trucks and cars.

This is a free activity but only a few races left in the season. Please click on link above to view the schedule.

No comments: